Mariella loves staring at her cute dog while writing space, science and tech stories for Engadget. In her spare time, she enjoys pretending to be an opera diva, watching action movies, reading detective/horror fiction and playing video games.
Articles By Mariella Moon
- 12 hours agoThe review team is done investigating Starliner's failed flight to the ISS.
- 16 hours agoThe classic game will be available starting on July 15th.
- 18 hours agoThe prolific hacker may have made over $1.5 million from his activities.
A newsletter a day keeps the FOMO at bay.
Just enter your email and we'll take care of the rest:
Now available on your smart speaker and wherever you get your podcasts:
- Apple PodcastsSpotifyGoogle PlayiHeart Radio
- 07.07.2020It will be livestreamed on YouTube.
- 07.07.2020They'll perform dance routines at the Fukuoka PayPay Dome.
- 07.06.2020It's heading towards a sulfate-rich area of Mount Sharp.
- 07.03.2020The soft robot can inflate and deflate itself without the need for an external machine.
- 07.03.2020It only works on Windows and with select models, though.
- 07.03.2020You can also access other information on the website.
- 07.02.2020Microsoft is testing a new Start menu with partially transparent background and no colored backplates.
- 07.01.2020It will only be available from retail partners until supplies last.
- 07.01.2020The CEOs of Apple, Amazon, Google and Facebook will testify in July, according to Kara Swisher.
- 07.01.2020The space agency has taken the next steps for the construction of more SLS boosters.
- 07.01.2020IFA will be the the first big in-person tech event post-lockdown.
- 07.01.2020Hobbi will disappear after July 10th.
- 06.30.2020It will start with a keynote followed by a discussion panel with smart home industry execs.
- 06.30.2020The company wanted to make sure Starliner's parachutes will deploy in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 06.30.2020You can invite up to 100 people to attend a Watch Party.
- 06.27.2020It could help you decide whether or not to pick up.
- 06.27.2020Thee mode makes the game look like the original 'Doom.'