Raised in the tropics of Malaysia, Nicole arrived in the United States in search of love, happiness and ubiquitous broadband. That last one is still a dream, but two out of three isn't bad. Her love for words and technology reached a fever pitch in San Francisco, where she learned you could make a living writing about gadgets, video games and the internet. Truly, a dream come true. Other interests include baseball, coffee, cooking and chasing after her precocious little cat.
Articles By Nicole Lee
- 07.07.2020No library? No problem.
- 07.06.2020It struck down a 2015 provision that allowed robocalls on US-backed debt
- 07.01.2020A stronger commitment from leadership is still needed.
A newsletter a day keeps the FOMO at bay.
Just enter your email and we'll take care of the rest:
Now available on your smart speaker and wherever you get your podcasts:
- Apple PodcastsSpotifyGoogle PlayiHeart Radio
- 06.29.2020It'll also be on the menu of all of Yelp's Top 30 American diners
- 06.24.2020It might be a sneaky ploy to make people care about privacy.
- 06.24.2020The groundwork has been laid for years.
- 06.24.2020It's yet another way Slack aims to replace email.
- 06.22.2020There'll also be universal search, a new sidebar and more.
- 06.12.2020Actions speak louder than words.
- 06.02.2020What was just a side hustle is fast becoming a booming business.
- 06.01.2020We all need a little help getting started.
- 05.28.2020They're more popular than ever these days.
- 05.27.2020It was the bare minimum it could do.
- 05.23.2020Everyone is welcome, but those who played the original get to cut in line.
- 05.08.2020It could provide a sneak peek into the future of shopping.
- 05.05.2020That includes Kroger-affiliates as well, like Ralphs and City Market.